[virglrenderer-devel] Strange graphical glitches under virgl.

Lepton Wu lepton at chromium.org
Fri Jul 20 23:38:33 UTC 2018

Thanks Gurchetan he confirmed with me that he didn't see such kind of
issue in his setup.
So I just upgraded everything to TOT and find out this issuse was
gone. With bisect, I tracked down
this issue get fixed by this one:

https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/230529/

So I guess does this mean there is some bug for regular memcpy code path?