[virglrenderer-devel] Strange graphical glitches under virgl.

Lepton Wu lepton at chromium.org
Sat Jul 21 06:45:43 UTC 2018

Actually I have a question for glCopyImageSubData,  from the spec:

https://www.khronos.org/registry/OpenGL-Refpages/gl4/html/glCopyImageSubData.xhtml

It said:  "srcY The Y coordinate of the top edge of the source region to copy."

But in the regular path, my feeling is that we treat the that
src.box.y as  the lower bounder of the rectangle...

Should the y be the lower bounder or top edge?

Could this be a issue?