[virglrenderer-devel] [rfc] GL/GLES feature mechanism

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 02:08:02 UTC 2018

The first patch is just a cleanup, the second one is the main one.

This is an attempt to probe the GL features once, I initially
wanted to called the features have GL extensions, but I think
this might not make GLES host side life much easier,

The idea is to spec a gl version, gl extension, gles ver
or gles extension to enable a feature flag, we then use
those feature flags to set the capability bits later.

Dave.