[virglrenderer-devel] fourth submission for images

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 04:56:11 UTC 2018

I've pushed a couple of the reviewed patches to master to declutter
a bit.

The biggest change in this series, is I fixed indirect image arrays
properly, we pass all the piglit tests. I've got a follow on series
to rebase sampler arrays on top of this and reduce the complexity
of that code, but I'll await this landing first.

The changes are in patches 1 and 4, the other patches remain
the same as previously and as such I've kept R-bs give on those,
so really 1 and 4 need review.

Thanks,
Dave.