[virglrenderer-devel] Towards gles 3.1

Gert Wollny gert.wollny at collabora.com
Wed Jun 13 16:49:11 UTC 2018

Am Mittwoch, den 13.06.2018, 09:18 -0700 schrieb Gurchetan Singh:

> I think this a good time to test out the features in Gitlab.  For
> merging changes, we should submit pull requests to airlied@'s gl-4.5
> branch (as I recently did [1]) until the series lands in master.
There was some discussion on mesa-dev whether merge requests are such a
good idea, especially for longer series. On thing I really like about
them is that it is easier to track them. Patches on the mainling list
have a tendency to vanish and patchwork is not necessarily closing a
patch once it is applied.

> closed the Chromium bug since Gitlab should have what we need
> (although we need to create a virglrenderer project, like
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa)

Actually, Dave already did this:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/virgl/virglrenderer

Best,