[virglrenderer-devel] Towards gles 3.1

Gurchetan Singh gurchetansingh at chromium.org
Wed Jun 13 16:18:44 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:33 AM Gert Wollny <gert.wollny at collabora.com> wrote:

> > > Okay I've pushed a gl-4.5 branch to my tree[1].
> >
> > This branch is updated again, I've merged all the tess shader fixes I
> > got from CTS into that,
>
> Thanks a lot, I've now started to look closer into this focusing on
> gles31. At least one of the tests crashes qemu (still working to figure
> out which one that is) and another one crashes in the guest because of
> a bug in gallium
> (GLES31.functional.copy_image.non_compressed.viewclass_96_bits.rgb32f_r
> gb32i.texture*_to_texture*).
>
> How would you prefer syncronize the work on fixing these bugs (and
> adding new features), so that we don't do double work? One option would
> be to track the bugs in the gitlab issue tracker, another one to
> comment in the tracker bug the chromium team is using [1] (IMHO it is
> better to do a more fine grained tracking then just one bug)

I think this a good time to test out the features in Gitlab.  For
merging changes, we should submit pull requests to airlied@'s gl-4.5
branch (as I recently did [1]) until the series lands in master.  I
closed the Chromium bug since Gitlab should have what we need
(although we need to create a virglrenderer project, like
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa)

[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/airlied/virglrenderer/merge_requests/1