[virglrenderer-devel] moving to gitlab.fd.o

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:20:38 UTC 2018

I'm going to move the git repo over to being host on
gitlab.freedesktop.org next week sometime.

I'm not really sure if I want to move to a pull request model, but it
would be nice to at least get things into gitlab hosting, and it might
make some of the CI stuff easier (does it?)

Anyways before I do anything it would be good if people can make sure
they have gitlab accounts, people with fd.o accounts already have
gitlab accounts, you have to reset the password using whatever email
address fd.o has for you, so you might have to contact Daniel Stone if
that fails for you.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/wikis/home
has some more info.

Dave.