[waffle] waffle for android-4.1.2_r1

Chad Versace chad.versace at linux.intel.com
Sat Mar 1 08:12:19 PST 2014

Arun, I committed your changes to master.

As Juha said, when contributing patches to public projects, please
create your patches with `git format-patch`. If you do that, it makes
the maintainer's job (that's me) much easier, because I can quickly
apply your patches git `git am`. If you're feeling extra nice, you could
even send them with git-send-email ;), but I work with attached patches
too.

If the git-am and git-format-patch commands are new to you, this
page has quick, clear tutorial.
http://git-scm.com/book/en/Distributed-Git-Contributing-to-a-Project#Public-Large-Project

Thanks,
Chad