[waffle] Drop the libEGL linking, take 2

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:22:56 PST 2014

On 08/11/14 05:18, Chad Versace wrote:
> On Wed 10 Sep 2014, Emil Velikov wrote:
>> Changes comparing to previous round
>> - raised the severity on dlopen/dlsym
>> - crushed some typos
>> - use the versioned lib on linux and the unversioned on android
>> - updated the android build (but untested)
>
> Emil, this looks good to me. It's nice to see one more static dependency
> be removed from Waffle.
>
> I merged your series to the 'next' branch. I'll merge it to 'master'
> after I've had a chance to use it for several Piglit runs.

Great. Thanks Chad. Meanwhile I've had a quick look at libgbm and libGL.
Should be doable with a lot less extra code :)

But before that can you let me know a branch on top of which I can
respin the whole wgl support (+ extra ~30 patches after it). The current
merging of branches is making my head spin. Afaict there are some
patches in master that are not present in next and vice-versa.

I'll prep a cover letter for the rebase, so that you can just check with
a patch or two rather than the whole series :)

Cheers,
Emil