[waffle] Drop the libEGL linking, take 2

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:56:20 PST 2014

On 08/11/14 20:58, Chad Versace wrote:
> On Sat 08 Nov 2014, Emil Velikov wrote:
>>>
>>> Emil, this looks good to me. It's nice to see one more static dependency
>>> be removed from Waffle.
>>>
>>> I merged your series to the 'next' branch. I'll merge it to 'master'
>>> after I've had a chance to use it for several Piglit runs.
>>>
>> Great. Thanks Chad. Meanwhile I've had a quick look at libgbm and libGL.
>> Should be doable with a lot less extra code :)
>
> Great.
>
>> But before that can you let me know a branch on top of which I can
>> respin the whole wgl support (+ extra ~30 patches after it). [...]
>
> We are both thinking about the same thing today. Just a minute ago
> (before reading your message), I tried rebasing onto master myself.
> Could you take a look and see if my rebase looks good? It's branch
> 'cooking/evelikov/wgl' in my personal Waffle repo
> [git://github.com/chadversary/waffle].

[...]
> If you don't like the rebase I did, or you just have an itch to do it
> yourself (it's your patches, after all), then please rebase the series
> onto master.

It seems that you've got all the API breaks sorted, based on my
"testing" branch. Although I will re-spin the series, incorporate/drop
the relevant changes, plus do some small cleanup for all the bookkeeping
that I needed to do originally.

I'll have a branch for you some time late today/tomorrow, as I'm in the
middle of having fun with mesa/gallium :P

Cheers,
Emil