[waffle] EGL null platform

Frank Henigman fjhenigman at chromium.org
Thu Feb 12 17:54:40 PST 2015

EGL_PLATFORM_NULL is not upstreamed yet either, though perhaps it
could be fairly easily.
Also I'm developing with minigbm, though it could probably also work
with mesa gbm.
My priority is to get this working for chromeos tests, as we've
already switched to null platform + minigbm.
That will probably take a couple weeks, after which I'll be keen to upstream.
No doubt some early review will be beneficial, so as soon as the
branch is somewhat stable I'll invite the list to take a look.