[waimea] Maximise ?

MsK` moustique.csdobz at free.fr
Fri Jun 11 00:38:25 EEST 2004

Hello,

Firstly i want to thank david for his great work, this waimea 0.5 is great !

Now my little problem : i'm not good in XML coding ( humm, i code
(X)HTML but i never coded in XML ^^ ) so i'm trying to modify the
original style. I found how to change the color of the gradient from
blue to grey but now i'm trying to make something more difficult ( for
me ), also, i don't know if it's possible. I want to add, at the left of
the X in each window, a small square to maximise windows, if anyone can
help me, i agree.

Bye.

-- MsK` --

PS : sorry if I make a lot of english mistakes :p