Using the Wayland port of QT

nerdopolis bluescreen_avenger at verizon.net
Sun Nov 21 09:26:43 PST 2010

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to decypher the ebuild file I think I must
be missing somthing from there...

I ran configure with the  -qpa -opengl es2 options

But whenever I try tohen ever I try to run a QT app I get:
Failed to load platform plugin "wayland". Available platforms are:

Aborted

-platform does not seem to be in the standard QT libraries, but it is in
these, so I think I must be close.

I see a line in there that says EGIT_PATCHES=( "${FILESDIR}/config-test-
wayland.patch" ) . I don't think I can see that file, or know where the
$FILESDIR variable is being defined. I don't know if this has anything to do
with the missing plugin...

I think I am using the correct repo: when I run 'git branch' in the folder I
get:
  4.7
* lighthouse-wayland