Using the Wayland port of QT

Benjamin Franzke benjaminfranzke at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 21 09:39:02 PST 2010

$FILESDIR is a gentoo specific vairable inside ebuild, which points to
ebuild-pwd/files (doesnt matter for you..)
however this patch is located there in the repo:
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=user/benf.git;a=blob;f=x11-libs/qt-wayland/files/config-test-wayland.patch

I've also created a merge request for that stuff now, so you could
also use that:
http://qt.gitorious.org/~krh/qt/qt-wayland/merge_requests/1

After you have patched and compiled again you should install qt.
the wayland platform isnt found if you run from within the builddir
without installing

list of the basic instructions again here:
  patch .....
  ./configure -prefix $HOME/your_prefix -qpa -opengl es2
  make
  make install
  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/your_prefix/lib
  examples/widgets/analogclock/analogclock -platform wayland