Make error when compiling mesa

Rovanion Luckey rovanion.luckey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:08:00 PDT 2011

2011/8/28 Zhao, Juan J <juan.j.zhao at intel.com>

> libgdm-devel

Isn't it a bit odd that I ran perfectly fine trough ./autogen.sh for mesa?
libgbm seems like a very new part of the graphics stack. The library doesn't
exist in Ubuntu 11.04, only in the alpha builds of 11.10 in which it's
pulled from the mesa git: http://www.ubuntuupdates.org/packages/show/357615

It seems to be shipped with mesa 7.11 and up. But I don't know how to make
this one out. If the package is build from mesa, and I'm trying to compile
mesa, but fail because I need to compile mesa first?

I got hold of the binary for Ubuntu 11.10, but going down that path
basically results in upgrading my whole x-stack. But I could get it from git
and install it with the rest of the wayland source right? Separate from the
rest of the system in my $WLD.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion