lighthouse installed on meego

李海梅 lihaimei880313 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 02:03:29 PDT 2011

hi, anybody.

Last time, I first installed wayland on ubuntu, and then installed
qt-lighthouse on ubuntu . At that time, wayland can be run well, but when
installed qt-lighthouse,  I met this problem as follows.

make[3]: *** [.obj/debug-shared/
qwaylandcursor.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/test/lighthouse/src/plugins/platforms/wayland'
make[2]: *** [sub-wayland-make_default] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/test/lighthouse/src/plugins/platforms'
make[1]: *** [sub-platforms-make_default] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/test/lighthouse/src/plugins'
make: *** [sub-plugins-make_default-ordered] Error 2

At that time, I just refresh the source and remake it .This error message
disappeared.
But, this time ,I make qt-lighthouse on meego and  this error is hard to
deal with. I remake it several times, however, it still is there.

Anybody, who can give me some suggestion or who have been met this problem
before.

Hope to get your reply.
Thanks in advance.

Haimei