qt5 waylnd support

Fred Ollinger follinge at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:33:08 PST 2012

I have compiled wayland from git as well as qt5 under LFS 7.2 using
the instructions from LFS to get the dependencies installed (into
/opt/wayland) as well as the wayland and qt5 from git instructions
respectively.

I have a working weston system and I can run the demos for qt5, but
the menus do not work. The cursor (pointer) never changes from a stop
watch.

The applications are a mix of usable and not.

Here's some debug spew:

Qml debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment!
Using Wayland-EGL
This plugin does not support propagateSizeHints()
This plugin does not support raise()
This plugin does not support raise()
This plugin does not support grabbing the keyboard
This plugin does not support raise()

Any ideas on how to get the last mile done, the menus working and so on.

Any info you need to help with this?

I'm willing to make changes on my system for better testing.

Sincerely,
Fred Ollinger