xwayland + radeon = consistent filesystem corruption Re: I'm the only one getting hard drive errors, right?

Pavel Sterin codeatstake at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:11:59 PDT 2012

> I agree this all seems incredibly unlikely, and would love suggestions.

You probably have already done it, but in case not check your RAM with
memcheck and run a long selfcheck on the hdd with smartctl just to be sure.
Especially RAM errors can have peculiar effects, i.e I once had a system woking
just fine, but the moment I wanted to compile something big I got the strangest
errors rangig from simple segfaults to kernel oops.

Pavel