bare bones opengl weston client sample

jegde jedge bubbah.t at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:11:32 PDT 2012

Thanks,
I tried that route. it is a gles2 not gles or opengl example; and that
will not work with the fixed function pipeline functions like
glPushMatrix et.al.
I went with the gears example since it binds the OPENGL API but it
uses the window/toytoolkit/libshared stuff with cairo
and I don't have enough insight to what is needed and what isnt.

Is it as simple as replacing line 131:
ret = eglBindAPI(EGL_OPENGL_ES_API);
with
EGL_OPENGL_API and linking against GL/libGL instead of GLES2/libGLES2 ?

Thank you.
I'll try in the morning.