Input and games.

Todd Showalter todd at electronjump.com
Thu Apr 18 13:35:58 PDT 2013

    I'm a game developer, and we're hoping to have our games working
properly with Wayland.  Input is a particular point of interest for
me. The traditional desktop input model is what tends to drive input
interfaces, but games have somewhat unique requirements that at times
mesh badly with the standard desktop model.

    Is there a roadmap for input support I can look over?  Is there
anything I can do to help make Wayland game-friendly?

                                            Todd.

--
 Todd Showalter, President,
 Electron Jump Games, Inc.