[Weston] RDP backend state

Manuel BACHMANN manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Dec 5 08:07:24 PST 2013

Hello Hardening,

Thanks, very nice to know you're still around and following these issues !

> However branch 1.1 (which aims to be the next stable) have the prototype
that is used in weston now.

OK ; I tried to build with 1.1beta before and had a lot more errors and API
breaks... so I guess you'll have some work to do ^^.

> It should work better when the too are on different hosts.

Thanks, will try that !

> rdesktop does not support surface command which is required for the
current implementation of the FreeRdp compositor

OK, so my "-b" flag was basically useless. To be fair, I tried with
xfreerdp too, but not on different hosts. I'll try again this evening.

Regards,
Tarnyko

--
Cordialement,

*Manuel BACHMANN Intervenant Tizen EUROGICIEL Ingénierie Groupe EUROGICIEL
- La 1ère SSAP Technopole PIBS Le Prisme Place Albert Einstein CP 1 56038
VANNES www.eurogiciel.fr <http://www.eurogiciel.fr>*