The least I need to draw with OpenGL.

Artsiom Anikeyenka arty.anikey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 03:15:16 PST 2013

Hi, guys,

My ultimate idea here to run a command from my terminal which will repaint
the screen and draws the cube there. I then press Ctrl+C and get back to my
terminal. So basically what I need is to create an OpenGL context and draw
to it. I want to make it the shortest way. The less components will be used
the more I like the way.

For the whole weekend I've been trying to do that. I've been reading
wayland and weston sources but no luck yet (wayland is lacking
documentation and weston is trying to support too much stuff which makes
its code complicated).

I think it would be really cool to have such a code somewhere because that
would be the best documentation of waylands internals.

Many thanks!