Running wayland without X running.

David Herrmann dh.herrmann at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:52:19 PST 2013

Hi

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM, ashjas <ashjas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> I tried upgrading the kernel to 3.7.1... as per this
> source..http://www.upubuntu.com/2012/12/install-linux-kernel-371-on-ubuntu.html
>
> but now i cant use my system... it boots up fine but the keyboard dowent
> work not even the mouse.. and sshing remotely not possible.. the ssh command
> hangs forever..

Sorry, but this isn't related to any Wayland problems. All I can tell
you is that the nouveau driver with <3.7 will not work. If you don't
know how to correctly update your kernel with ubuntu, I have to
redirect you to the ubuntu forums as I have no idea how Ubuntu handles
this. Sorry for that.
Maybe others on this list use Ubuntu and can help you.

Regards
David