Running wayland without X running.

ashjas ashjas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:40:24 PST 2013

Hello David,

I tried upgrading the kernel to 3.7.1... as per this source..
http://www.upubuntu.com/2012/12/install-linux-kernel-371-on-ubuntu.html

but now i cant use my system... it boots up fine but the keyboard dowent
work not even the mouse.. and sshing remotely not possible.. the ssh
command hangs forever..

Thanks n regards,

Ashish