Issues with running Xclient using xwayland.

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:51:54 PST 2013

This sounds like the problem I had in that it is finding the xorg.conf
setup needed to run X normally.

I posted a patch some time ago to make the xorg server use different
filenames when running the wayland backend. I really can't see any other
way to allow xwayland to run on the same machine that somebody may also
want to run normal X on.