Wayland GTK+ support is in Ubuntu, Fedora, and Gentoo

Pier Luigi pierluigi.fiorini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:09:31 PST 2013

2013/1/28  <darxus at chaosreigns.com>:

> I updated http://www.chaosreigns.com/wayland/state/

"Qt5 support is complete except for client side decorations (CSD)."

qtwayland master branch has now complete CSD support.
It also supports the new wayland-cursor API.

For terminals you might want to add this:

https://github.com/hawaii-desktop/terminal

Runs on Qt 5.

Another one is https://github.com/jorgen/yat which is written in C++ and QML.

> I converted the section on distro support to a table:
> http://www.chaosreigns.com/wayland/state/#distributions

[cut]

> The other big thing is Qt5, which was released on 2012-12-19.  I suspect
> there are no distros that include official packages at all yet, let alone
> including wayland support.  And I think there are still very few
> applications which have been ported (from older Qt releases, which is
> required).

Could you please add Maui to the distributions list
(http://www.maui-project.org)?
It's far from a major distribution but Wayland is (one of) the main points :)
Also uses Qt 5 for its desktop.

--
Out of the box experience
http://www.maui-project.org/