ask for help about multi-display in wayland

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:10:50 PST 2013

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 03:03:03 +0000
"Tay, Boon Wooi" <boon.wooi.tay at intel.com> wrote:

> Jack,
>
> The last Wayland/Weston version we (EMGD on TNC) supported was 1.0.1
> and Clone/Extended mode is not possible on Weston without modifying
> the source.

Hi,

Weston has some repainting problems for clone mode, but extended should
definitely work. What did you have to change? Is Weston buggy or is it
something in your drivers needing different handling?

Also, why specifically 1.0.1? All 1.0.x should be compatible
protocol- and API-wise.

If you have any problems with Wayland or Weston, 1.0 or master
branches, it would be nice to report them, so people can at least look
at them.