[GSoC] Color management support in Wayland

Rafael Fonseca r4f4rfs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:28:05 PDT 2013

Hey guys,

I'm Rafael Fonseca, a brazilian Master's degree in Computer Science
student, and I was accepted in this year Google Summer of Code to work
in Gnome and Wayland.

I'll be working on porting the color management done in Gnome (and X)
to Wayland. I'm still on the studying and understanding the problem
phase, but I already know that it'll be needed to create support for
cube transformation for each color profile.

I hope I can count with your help throughout the next 3 months and
that my work can be useful to the community.

Att.
--
Rafael Fonseca