[GSoC] Color management support in Wayland

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Jun 20 00:04:30 PDT 2013

Hello Rafael,

Am 17.06.2013 17:28, schrieb Rafael Fonseca:
> I'll be working on porting the color management done in Gnome (and X)
> to Wayland. I'm still on the studying and understanding the problem

Will Gnome rely on Weston as it's compositor? In other words, will your
changes become available to Weston?

> phase, but I already know that it'll be needed to create support for
> cube transformation for each color profile.

For CM in the compositor that is indeed needed. For per monitor colour
correction the per input profile transforms are to be multiplied by the
number of monitors / outputs with distinct profiles.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe