More problems building xserver

Fred Ollinger follinge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:08:09 PST 2013

If you have the binary packages, this is obviously quicker, but I
found that the easiest thing to do is to google the name plus "source
code" and I usually found the source.

I stuff all the deps into /opt/wayland which wound up (for most
packages) to be quicker than tracking down the right vers of pre-build
binaries.

Fred