General questions

daniel mosquera milkatoffeecuco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 03:01:57 PDT 2013

Hello.

My name is Daniel Mosquera and I'm creating a C++ toolkit to develop
applications directly in Wayland. At the current time I've just developed
the core (strings, files, serialization, delegates, threading,
synchronization, network, sqlite3 and some other components) and I'm
looking for some advise about two topics:
- I'm thinking about to release it with MIT or BSD license to make it
directly compatible with commercial and open source applications. I want
anyone to use it without any restriction. I'm not very familiarized with
license stuff, so could you advise me any license in particular?
- Where can I find wayland examples to create a window and to draw some
text in it? Where can I find an example to create a text widget?

Kind regards,
Daniel Mosquera