Wayland API Changed?

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:46:41 PDT 2014

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for your reply :)

That is a good news to me, and I am learning Wayland and relative
components, so I wanna develop recordmydesktop-wayland to be familiar
with it :)

And I read about source code weston/clients/screenshot.c it is likely
directly using the Wayland API, isn't it? Then it is able to write
several png(s) into a *.ogv file to act like recordmydesktop-x11.

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn>