An status update of wayland-tracer - a wayland protocol dumper

Boyan Ding stu_dby at 126.com
Sun Aug 3 00:44:55 PDT 2014

Hi all,
Previously I posted patches about wayland-tracer, a wire protocol dumper
for wayland. It has turned into a self-contained project and a lot of
development have taken place. Now, I'm happy to announce that XML parser
and protocol analyzer has been added so it can produce a human-readable
format similar to WAYLAND_DEBUG, making the tool practical to use.

People who are interested can visit the repository on github:
https://github.com/dboyan/wayland-tracer and feedbacks are welcomed.

Regards,
Boyan Ding