Fwd: Re: Help compiling mesa/gallium from git!

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:54:36 PST 2014

Okay, removing everything with "gallium" in it's name from the install
worked. But "make install" in mesa puts it all back! Would "clean" fix this?

What I am really interested in is the proper configure line for mesa. I
am currently only interested in running wayland atop an Nvidia X server,
and running GL/EGL wayland clients inside that, and some of the errors
indicate that I may be able to run software-emulated EGL with the proper
configuration.