[PATCH] xdg-shell: Remove "edges" from description
Jasper St. Pierre
jstpierre at mecheye.net
Mon Feb 10 10:21:45 PST 2014
The parameter was dropped...
protocol/xdg-shell.xml | 6 ------
1 file changed, 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/protocol/xdg-shell.xml b/protocol/xdg-shell.xml
index f0d04aa..7e4193b 100644
@@ -243,12 +243,6 @@
ignore it if it doesn't resize, pick a smaller size (to
satisfy aspect ratio or resize in steps of NxM pixels).
- The edges parameter provides a hint about how the surface
- was resized. The client may use this information to decide
- how to adjust its content to the new size (e.g. a scrolling
- area might adjust its content position to leave the viewable
- content unmoved). Valid edge values are from resize_edge enum.
The client is free to dismiss all but the last configure
event it received.
More information about the wayland-devel