Wayland API to get the id of focus window [Seema Singh]

Christopher Michael cp.michael at samsung.com
Thu Feb 20 01:49:23 PST 2014

Hi Semma,

Those APIs do not exist inside Ecore_Wayland yet. There is no concept of
NetWM in wayland yet so that API was never added. Getting the current
window which has focus would depend on the current shell. Due to not
wanting Ecore_Wayland to be tied to any specific shell, that API was not
added.

Which module are you trying to port ?

Kind Regards,
Chris Michael