Window placement

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Jul 2 02:01:35 PDT 2014

On 1 July 2014 21:05, Bill Spitzak <spitzak at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/01/2014 12:57 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
>
>> It sounds like you have a highly technical workstation platform that has
>>
> a complex, professional tool involving multiple windows, and you are
>> fully aware of your environment. You can keep using X11 for this use
>> case if you want.
>>

> Did you really just say that?

He did and I'm actually kind of with him.

We all know what your requirements are, because whenever any thread ever
comes up with anything even tangentially related to the subject, you remind
everyone at great length. At this point, explaining your views on window
management and client-led positioning for the 973rd time is not going to
help.