[ANNOUNCE] libinput 0.4.0

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 23:25:51 PDT 2014

1. Thanks! :-)

2. how is this "git patches via email" is working for you, folks? It
happens to be in a terminal from time to time and curl -O part of a thread,
clean up patch part, and apply it ain't usually the fastest way to try one
... how many things am I missing in this process? how do you apply patches
suggested via ML or cherry pick them?

Thanks and apologies if the question is way too n00b

Best Regards