[ANNOUNCE] libinput 0.4.0

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Tue Jun 24 23:33:15 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 11:25:51PM -0700, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
> 1. Thanks! :-)
>
> 2. how is this "git patches via email" is working for you, folks? It
> happens to be in a terminal from time to time and curl -O part of a thread,
> clean up patch part, and apply it ain't usually the fastest way to try one
> ... how many things am I missing in this process? how do you apply patches
> suggested via ML or cherry pick them?

given that you originally replied to an email on wayland-devel, you should
have the patch in your inbox anyway. Just pass it to git-am and you're good
to go, provided it applies on top of your current branch (applies cleanly on
671a1442a78).

This is a fairly generic git question btw, there's probably about 5000
tutorials on google for how to do it with every email client ever written :)

Cheers,
   Peter