[ANNOUNCE] libinput 0.4.0

Lyude thatslyude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:02:00 PDT 2014

Ah, something else I forgot to mention:

git-am requires that the patches be in .mbox format, otherwise it won't
work properly. I don't think there's a way to do this in gmail since the
last time I checked, it can't save e-mails in that format. To actually
take advantage of this sort of thing you'd need to use a client of some
sort instead of the web interface.