How do I get started?

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sun Jun 29 07:52:11 PDT 2014

On 06/29/2014 04:45 PM, Ayan Shafqat wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt reply, Armin. I am familiar with git scm and have
> used it for a few projects. What I am interested in are the points below:
>
> (1) Coding style guidelines for Wayland.

I believe source files use tabs. But you can always take a look at
wayland and weston source files to find it out yourself

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/wayland/wayland/tree/
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/tree/

> (2) Where to submit patches.

Send git-formatted patches to this mailing list using "git-send-email(1)".

> (3) Code review process.

Not really sure about this, but people usually respond quickly and point
if something is done wrong or how it could be done better. You can
always take a look at mailing list archives to see how it was done in
the past.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.