xwayland

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Jun 29 08:47:48 PDT 2014

Em dom 29 jun 2014, às 20:27:22, Pooja Thakoor escreveu:
> If I am running an X11 application in weston-terminal . How can I be
> sure about the fact that its running on XWayland?

An X11 application should not care that it's on XWayland. For all it should
care, it's X, period.

How can you be sure that it connected to X, not to Wayland? Well, usually the
window decorations will be a tell: if you see the XWayland window decoration,
as opposed to whatever passes for decoration in that application's toolkit.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358