Simple SHM Wayland Client

Philip Rushik prushik at gmail.com
Fri May 30 19:48:54 PDT 2014

great, thank you. That seems like what I was missing. Though I haven't had
the time to try it out yet.
What is the reason for switching from wl_shell to xdg_shell? Will xdg_shell
become part of libwayland-client or will applications have to depend on
weston also? What about for people using another compositor such as
Enlightenment?
Sorry if these questions have already been answered. Seems strange to me
though.

Regards,
--Philip