The part of code that maintains the position of each surface

Hongze Zhao zhaohongze at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:24:50 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I am using weston-1.5.X and I am curious about the which part of code that
maintains the position of each surface.

When multiple clients connects to the weston server and initializes its
surface, the surfaces are not showed in the exactly same position
initially, which means someone is maintaining the position of the
each surfaces to avoid the newly created surfaces from being showed in the
same position. I am wondering if anyone could give me some hint where I can
look for the code doing this job.

Thanks,
Hongze