Touch events not reviving with wayland-ivi-extenssion 1.4.0 and wayland video sink

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:54:46 PST 2015

Hi Eugen Friedrich

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Attached here the file with WAYLAND_DEBUG=1 log when the gstreamer
plug-in is in use. I can see "ivi_input at 18.input_focus(90, 4, 0)" for
the surface from plug-in but no touch events.

Here is the output of APIs

root at linux-9939-a1:~# LayerManagerControl get input device default capabilities
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
pointer
keyboard
touch

root at linux-9939-a1:~# LayerManagerControl get surface 90 acceptance
Interpreter error: 'acceptance' not recognized.

root at orinoco-9939-a1:~# LayerManagerControl get input devices with all
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
default

root at linux-9939-a1:~# LayerManagerControl get input focus
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
failed to get surface context in ilmControl
surface 90:
surface 63:
surface 62:
surface 61: