Touch events not reviving with wayland-ivi-extenssion 1.4.0 and wayland video sink

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Mon Dec 14 01:31:39 PST 2015

Hello Vikas,

Could you please add the WAYLAND_DEBUG=1 traces from you application, to see if the input events are reaching the client.

Also the output of the following API would be helpful:
ilm_getInputFocus,
ilm_getInputDevices,
ilm_getInputAcceptanceOn(with you surface id)

the API's will return a list of devices or surfaces, please print the complete list.

Best regards

Eugen Friedrich
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)

Tel. +49 5121 49 6921