[ANNOUNCE] wayland 1.7.0

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:30:49 PST 2015

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:29:18 -0800
Bryce Harrington <bryce at osg.samsung.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:29:24AM +0200, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:52:27 -0800
> > Bill Spitzak <spitzak at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It looks like these pages have not been updated to the newest output,
> > > in particular apa.html, which does not have the "object" replaced
> > > with the actual types and the cross-reference links.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I generated the docs from Wayland 1.7.0 and pushed them to
> > wayland.fd.o. Is it ok now?
>
> If you add this step to the end of the releasing.txt document, I can
> make sure this gets done at least once a release going forward.

I wonder... I do a 'make install' to a prefix and then just 'scp -r'
the right sub-dir. Maybe there's a better way?

I suppose we could also write a 'make publish-docs' that would do it if
ssh is set up right.

> Alternatively, maybe we would want the displayed docs to match current
> git?  If so, then maybe a cronjob would be in order?

Hmm. That'd be almost like a CI service except it also pushes the docs.

Daniel, suggestions?