DRM backend

vishnu banavathvishnu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:48:56 PDT 2015

Hi,
Trying to launch Weston  with drm backend and weston-launch fails, below is
the error message

[18:00:38.278] input device 'AT Raw Set 2 keyboard', /dev/input/event0 is a
keyboard
[18:00:38.278] libwayland: wl_global_create: implemented version higher
than interface versionInvalid argument
[18:00:38.278] launching '/usr/local/libexec/weston-keyboard'
[18:00:39.557] No currently active connector found.
[18:00:39.558] failed to create output for
/sys/devices/platform/pl111_drm/drm/card0
Segmentation fault
failed to restore keyboard mode: Invalid argument
failed to set KD_TEXT mode on tty: Invalid argument
setup_tty open:3Failed to process Wayland connection: Broken pipe

I have connected keyboard and display to the board, still weston could not
find the connector. I have no idea what's wrong with the setup. Can someone
provide some pointers on this?

BTW, is it mandatory to connect input and output devices to launch weston
with drm backend, I have tried with fbdev backend and works fine without
input and output devices connected to the board.

Regards,
Vishnu