Delay in alpha release

Bryce Harrington bryce at
Fri May 1 12:15:44 PDT 2015

We're scheduled for doing the next alpha release today, but I'm going to
delay it until at least Wednesday next week (May 6th).  Subsequent
releases will proceed as originally planned.

I'm at a conference all this week and unfortunately while I thought I'd
be able to handle the packaging work between sessions, there's just been
too much going on and I've not had much chance to work on it.

As a reminder, alpha is the cut-off for API changes, so if you have
anything that may require API bumps please get it in for review and let
pq know ASAP.


More information about the wayland-devel mailing list