libinput and scrolling threshold/deadspot

Mads mads at ab3.no
Fri Nov 6 04:31:06 PST 2015

Hi!

Using xf86-input-libinput 0.15.0 and libinput 1.1.0, are there any way
to tweak the size of the scrolling deadspot? That is, how many pixels of
movement libinput ignores before starting a scroll event (e.g. two
fingers vertical scrolling, how long you have to drag before the
scrolling starts)...

Great work with libinput 1.1, I've gone from evdev/synaptics to libinput
on all of my devices now, couldn't be happier :) The scrolling deadspot
thing is the only nitpick I have left...

- Mads